Welcome, lurkers. As you may know, I'm a writer of speculative fiction and poetry. While I publish short stories under the name A.D. Spencer, feel free to call me Ariyana. Here you'll be able to read about my upcoming projects, learn about new releases from my favorite small publishers, and maybe even read a few free stories of mine.

Enjoy yourself, and feel free to leave a comment if something sparks your interest.


Monday, October 13, 2008

Alrighty. If you think that someone might be slightly peeved with you, calling them 15 times in two days will not make it better. Especially if you're going to meet said someone face to face by the end of the week. An old associate has been calling relentlessly to talk about important things in his life and is now complaining that the answering machine has a better relationship with him that we (my roomie and I) do. If it thinks that calling that often will make us sensitive to his needs, he obviously didn't have a good relationship with us in the first place.

Why won't the madness end.

Oh, I'm sorry, the phone's ringing...Gotta go.

1 comment:

Savvy said...

lol he hasn't bothered me at all!!