Welcome, lurkers. As you may know, I'm a writer of speculative fiction and poetry. While I publish short stories under the name A.D. Spencer, feel free to call me Ariyana. Here you'll be able to read about my upcoming projects, learn about new releases from my favorite small publishers, and maybe even read a few free stories of mine.

Enjoy yourself, and feel free to leave a comment if something sparks your interest.


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sale at Evolved Publishing


A couple posts back, you might have noticed my announcement for the e-release of Evolution Vol: 1, an anthology featuring 10 very different and entertaining tales, including my science fiction short, "Sirius Issues." Well, Feb 21 & 22, the publisher is holding a great mark-down, which includes that anthology, as well as several of their other books. They even have a few free short stories, so I'm sure you'll find something to read, no matter your budget. And remember, just because it's an ebook, doesn't mean you need a Kindle to read it. The reader software is free at Amazon. Hope you enjoy!

Here's the official promotion and a link to the site:

For two days only, all the e-books at Evolved Publishing (normally priced between $3.99 and $7.99) are on sale at the reduced price of $2.99, and all the short stories are FREE!

Whether you enjoy award-winning YA Paranormal with romance, Psychological Thrillers, uplifting Memoirs, deeply touching Historical Fiction, illustrated Children's Fantasy Books or Short Story collections, we've got something for everyone!

http://bit.ly/EPFebPromo

No comments: