Welcome, lurkers. As you may know, I'm a writer of speculative fiction and poetry. While I publish short stories under the name A.D. Spencer, feel free to call me Ariyana. Here you'll be able to read about my upcoming projects, learn about new releases from my favorite small publishers, and maybe even read a few free stories of mine.

Enjoy yourself, and feel free to leave a comment if something sparks your interest.


Monday, August 1, 2011

Take a Coffee Break


Wicked East Press is currently taking submissions for Short Sips: Coffee House Flash Fiction Collection 2, but they already have 4/5 of the book filled. But if you happen to have a short tale between 500-1,500, swing by the site and see if Jessica Weiss is interested. Why submit to a 4theLove collection? Well, other than gaining exposure, you'll be sharing the TOC with several great authors. Did I mention that Patricia Puckett and I have made contributions? ;) You can check our stories, "Bad News" by Patricia and "Sammy Four-Eyes" by yours truly, when the book is released (likely by the end of the year). Come join the fun!

1 comment:

PatriciaLouise said...

Yup, definitely worth checking out!