Welcome, lurkers. As you may know, I'm a writer of speculative fiction and poetry. While I publish short stories under the name A.D. Spencer, feel free to call me Ariyana. Here you'll be able to read about my upcoming projects, learn about new releases from my favorite small publishers, and maybe even read a few free stories of mine.

Enjoy yourself, and feel free to leave a comment if something sparks your interest.


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Sirius Issues" Selected for Evolved 1 Anthology

While putting the finishing touches on my short novella "Seeking Sagittarius" for Wicked Bag of Suspense Tales (Wicked East Press), I received an acceptance email from Evolved Publishing. Evolved is putting together a mixed genre anthology for their short story contest finalists, and I'm thrilled to say, my quirky science fiction tale "Sirius Issues" will be one of its ten selections. Evolved 1: A Short Story Collection will feature a great range of tales. Its tentative release date is December 23, 2011, and it will be, initially, released in e-book format.

I will, of course, put up more information on the collection, and my story, closer to the release date. In the meantime, though, check out this great publisher at their Facebook page, or their main site.

1 comment:

Lane Diamond said...

Thanks, Ariyana, we're thrilled to include your story.